Donate to support my work
For the first time [January 10, 2022], I’m asking for your support to continue to study and document some of the issues reshaping our societies — from emerging health hazards to some of the most pressing environmental issues of our time. Many of the emerging topics I cover have implications for thousands and millions of people.
For years, I have used personal resources to finance these projects. This, for instance, includes traveling thousands of kilometers to far-flung neglected rural communities each month and buying equipment worth thousands of dollars. I would love to continue to do this, but it is no longer sustainable for me as the scope of these projects widens. Yet, I cannot ignore these issues and bury my head in the sand.
Some of the projects I’m actively working on include:
- Snakebite envenoming as a neglected public health crisis
- Hazardous cookware source materials
- Wetlands and people
- Biodiversity loss (mangrove deforestation, habitats loss, wildlife and changing habitats, etc.)
- Ecosystems under anthropogenic and climate-related pressures
- Communities/victims/women on the front lines of the climate crisis
- E-waste, plastic pollution, air pollution, and fast fashion waste
- Hazardous child labour
- Urban marginality and the politics of informalities
- Enduring poverty among cocoa farmers in Ghana
- Climate change and fisheries
If any of the topics above interest you, please consider reaching out to touch base.
Your support means I can continue to cover the above topics.
How to donate
You can support my work by donating via Bitcoin, Paypal, Bank Transfer, Mobile Money, or any other option available to you.
Complete the form below to request Bitcoin address, Paypal email, Bank Transfer, and Mobile Money information. Add a message or comment and submit the request. You’ll receive donation information in your confirmed email shortly.
Thank you for your support!